Etsy hasn't added calculated shipping support for 3rd party services yet. It means that sometimes we can't get your shipping profiles from Etsy and simply let you select one.
However, you can easily do the actions below and set up your shipping profile on ExportYourStore easily.
Follow the below steps
Go to Settings > Shipping Settings > Shipping Profiles.
Under Shipping profiles you should see your shipping profile. If you don't have a Shipping profile, click here to learn how to create one.
4. Assign the profile to an existing listing first
Do this step only if your shipping profile is not assigned to any active listings (like the image below). Otherwise, you can continue to step 5.
4.1. Assign the shipping profile to a listing
Click Listings on the left menu > and then click on one of the listings. (If you don't have any listing, create one. You can delete this listing after the configuration).
4.2. Under Shipping Section, select the shipping profile and click on the Publish button.
5. Go to Etsy settings > Shipping settings > Shipping Profiles. Click on the number of the Active Listings, as shown in the picture below.
6. After clicking the number of the active profile, the page will reload with the
shipping profile ID that you need to copy from the page URL.
7. Copy the Shipping profile ID
8. Set the Shipping profile on ExportYourStore application.
Go to Marketplaces page, and click Settings under your Etsy store.
In the settings window, paste the shipping template ID and click save.
If you have any other questions, please contact us via the messenger on the bottom right corner, we will be happy to walk with your through this process.